[Blindapple] Looking for an Echo II or Echo Plus synthesizer

Jayson Smith ratguy at insightbb.com
Mon Feb 25 21:32:47 EST 2013

Hi,

Wow, sounds like you have quite a collection. ADT only handles 5.25 disks.
Do you have a hard drive for your Apple, or a CFFA or MicroDrive? If so, you
could use something like DSK2File from within ProDos to create disk images
of even 3.5 disks, provided the Apple can read them. Probably wouldn't be a
bad thing to do anyway, if for no other reason than that sooner or later,
those old disks are going to start bit rotting away if they haven't already.