[Blindapple] Quick question.

Tom Brennan g_brennantg at TITAN.SFASU.EDU
Sat Nov 6 23:36:06 EDT 2010

Take the echo card out and see if it still does that.  Sounds like you either
have a short in the card or the disk you're loading either doesn't have an
operating system on it, is bad, or some other error that's dumping ylu into the
moniter (machine language).

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html