[Blindapple] Quick question.

Jayson Smith ratguy at insightbb.com
Sat Nov 6 17:54:31 EDT 2010

Hi,

It could be a few things. First, you might not have the disk drives hooked
up correctly. Or it could be that this GS is set to boot from a specific
slot, and there's nothing in that slot. There is a way to reset GS control
panel settings to factory settings, but I don't remember what it is. But
that could well be your problem.