[Blindapple] Anyone still here? And a few software requests

Jayson Smith ratguy at insightbb.com
Thu Jan 21 00:43:45 EST 2010

Oh, silly me! I knew I was forgetting something! I wrote that entire
document about how to bootstrap ADT and use it, then failed to provide a
link to my zip file. Here it is!
http://www.bluegrasspals.com/adt.zip
Sorry about that! As I said earlier, this is not the full ADT distribution,
but just what you need to get going.