[Blindapple] introduction

Aaron Howell aaron at kitten.net.au
Fri Jul 29 20:40:09 EDT 2005

You might be able to comment then,
What was the latest version of  Textalker GS ever released,
and do you have a copy?
I'd be extremely appreciative of an image of the system and manual disks for anything above 1.1.
(Yes, I've tried to buy these from APH and they won't sell them to me).
I have a legitimate 1.1, and the textalker binaries of 1.2.
Was there anything later than that,
or, is there a full copy of 1.2 floating around anywhere?
Regards
Aaron