[Blindapple] Mailing lists fixed, I think

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 18 21:13:55 EST 2005

Hello everybody,
I have fixed the problem I think.  It's $40 later, and you all will have to
change your address book entries if you have them, but we should be back
online again.  In short, I moved the lists over to my bluegrasspals.com
domain.  I'd been threatening to do this anyway and Bell South gave me the
perfect excuse to do so.  Why not save $40 and get that done at the same
time?  So anyway, the new address for the Blindapple list is
blindapple at bluegrasspals.com and the address for the DECtalk list is
dectalk at bluegrasspals.com
I think I got all the references to jaybird.no-ip.info out of Mailman, but
if any of you see any, let me know.  I want this to be tested a bit to make
sure it's really working but it should be.  I'll announce these list moves
in various places.  Also, you might want to change anything about
jaybird.no-ip.info to bluegrasspals.com since I'm now seriously thinking of
completely removing the jaybird.no-ip.info domain.  Otoh, it isn't costing
anything to keep it around for web, but it would cost $40 per year to keep
it around for mail.
Jayson.