[Blindapple] Announced this list on C.S.A2

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 2 20:29:31 EDT 2005

Hi,
Can a domain name point to an already existing domain name?  My existing
domain names are provided through No-ip, and I use a Linux client to keep
them up to date with regard to IP address changes.  If I recall correctly,
my top level domain name from them was $30 or so, actually probably more
since I subscribed to their service as well.  I think if we get another
domain name, it needs to be through No-ip since that's what I'm using,
unless you or someone else wishes to completely take over the list and disk
library.  If one domain name can point to the most up-to-date record for
another domain name, this can be avoided.
Jayson.