[DECtalk] using dectalk with orca in ubuntu

Josh Kennedy joshknnd1982 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 15:49:13 EST 2024

Brian Blazie said that the new owners of dectalk  said that we blind people can use it as long as it is for our own personal useand is not used in a commercial product. If you want to use it in a commercial product, you have to license it. but we are allowed to use it for free for our own personal use  Brian Blazie of Blazie Engineering told me this.
Sent from my iPhone