[DECtalk] dectalk v4.0?

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Sun Aug 6 19:44:10 EDT 2023

Hi,

I just uploaded it to my site. Note that this is an installed copy, and
not what would be found on the installation disk shipped with the
DECtalk PC. Although I know we had at least two copies of that disk, as
far as I know, neither still exists.

Also, for some reason this originally didn't include the batch file
you'd use to load the various files onto the DECtalk board and load the
DECtalk driver TSR, but I've created one which I think would work if needed.

https://bluegrasspals.com/dec40.zip

Hope this helps,

Jayson