[DECtalk] text files

Ulysses Garcia green_gables_fan33 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 28 15:48:27 EST 2014

Hi Mike,
What a coincidence. I was working blind pun intended like you were until
I also learned about that stuff, and music in general to be able to
produce better music. Unfortunately DECtalk is getting kind of boring,
so I now stick to others like Flinger and Vocaloid. If the Mac was
accessible with Vocal Writer, and if the processor was compatible I
would have used it by now.