[DECtalk] text files

Mike S underthetoaster at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 15:37:32 EST 2014

Hi Blake, I did a lot of DecTalk files back in the late 90's when I
was in high school and bored out of my mind. But since that time I
learned a ton about phonetics, linguistics, and music and those early
files kind of make me cringe. If you want to chat off list, my e-mail
is with google, and the username is underthetoaster. Actually I am
very interested in any other DecTalk creations if others have web
pages or whatnot out there too. I am thinking of throwing a page up
somewhere ...

Mike