[DECtalk] The deception continues

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Wed Oct 5 17:00:09 EDT 2011

Hey, a bad product is a bad product.  Being I was  helping with it, my
reputation was on the line.  I wasn't about to sit back  and watch people buy
garbage, neither was Blake or Dave.  And now that I am  fired, let me say that
Martha can't tell version 4.3 from 4.0 and Blake and I  both could never
get over that.  I might write on my Facebook about it now  that I'm not an
employee any more.

I'm working on a project involving the speak  window.  I'm in New York and
I'm quickly gaining interest in Dectalk  4.40.  It's public domain, so
things could get interesting.  Keep a  watch for a Dectalk fad because I'm about
to create one.

SNOOPI BOTTEN

In a message dated 10/5/2011 4:32:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,