[DECtalk] GOOD NEWS

Dectalk at aol.com Dectalk at aol.com
Sun May 20 21:56:04 EDT 2007

It took me a while but I finally got the bluegrasspals  menu on my phone
system.  It lists Blake's section and Holden's section  called the H Zone.  He
doesn't have it set up yet but I'm sure he will  soon.  I also tell how  to
subscribe to the listserv and everything  else.

So if anyone else wants to jump on board, I have  serious space for you.
Everything is unlimited!  I might be changing  numbers.  This might confuse
everyone, but I'm paying for a Delaware line  rather than a virtual number.  The
difference is basically 40 bucks.   An actual line actually goes to two
computers where as a virtual number goes to  the same computer.

I'm thinking I need to run this on one computer for  now.  The reason is, if
someone does an update to the Delaware computer,  and someone is does an
update to the Ohio computer, one of them will delete when  I copy files from one
computer to the other.

So I might try running everything from one  computer.  Virtual numbers are
only 5 bucks.  So I could have numbers  all over the United States if I wanted.

Next Saturday I'm going to try selling boxes in my  local area.  Don't worry,
Bluegrasspals will be free.  It's just that  if I ever want to expand to more
lines, I need to generate money for better  equipment.

So if anyone else joins the system, bare with  me.  I need to get stuff on my
system that people will want to call in to  hear.

Anyway, 330-288-0225, 218-260-2001, or 724-308-1508  are the numbers, and the
bluegrasspals menu is 3300.  The system has a 2  second delay, so just dial
right over the prompts.  And before you hang up,  at helps if you all could
press the star no matter where you are on the  system.  The star tells my system
to hang up and resets it for the next  call.  If you don't, it plays the
selected option all the way through  before it resets.

SNOOPI BOTTEN