[DECtalk] new to the list

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Sat Mar 4 03:22:15 EST 2006

Hi.  Yes, I'm aware of that and that was my general idea.  Record a
file of tones and of singing and mix.  I thought that was understood
but I should have clarified.

Since we're on that subject, I had a thought which might work.  What
happens if you start multiple demos or speak windows at the same
time?  Obviously two or more windows open.  What if you start each
with a file to play?  In theory, you could have two files playing at
the same time so it would be easier than recording each and trying to
mix.  Again, just a thought but I might experiment with it.