[DECtalk] new to the list

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Fri Mar 3 05:43:19 EST 2006

Hi.  OK, here's a challenge for someone out there.  It's possible to
get the unit to play tones.  I'm not sure about Access32 though.  So
why not have it play and sing at the same time?  If someone has
already done that, I haven't heard it.  I obviously haven't heard
every file on the archive though.  I've heard it do harmony and I've
mixed it with MIDI but never heard it play and sing.  Oh well, just a thought.