[DECtalk] DECTALK SOURCE CODES, SAPIS, AND FUN

dectalk at aol.com dectalk at aol.com
Mon Sep 25 11:28:14 EDT 2023

 Hi everyone!  While I was In the hospital, you guys somehow got the source codes and were crating sapies.   I'm so glad!
I know nothing about source codes.  But what I badly want to d9 is post the codes on my site, http://www.theflameofhope.co, with instructions so others can create there own Dectalk sapi versions.
Also, I want to post all sapi versions on my site, and I want to give credit to who did what sapi.  And don't anyone e-mail me about copy right crap.  No one owns Dectalk any more, no company uses it, and if anyone is sue happy, sue me.
Please e-mail me codes and sapi info, dectalk at aol.com.  I need to know what speak widow the codes are for.  Is it one single source code?  Any source code instructions will be posted as is because I know nothing about codes,
Is there a different speak window?  I want a Larger bold font and word wrap.

SNOOPI BOTTEN