[DECtalk] How Can I Make My DecTalk Sound Like That?

Chime Hart chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Mon Sep 4 17:09:42 EDT 2023

Hi All-and-I hope I am writing to a correct list? In 1 of the many sound files
I've downloaded from this list over the years, there is a montge of several
versions-and-styles of DecTalk. In 1 of them, it says something like, "this is
how
Jason would listen in the good old DOS days in 4.3 if you could get used to it"
Paul was rather sing/songey. I have a DecTalk USB in Linux, running Speakup,
would love to have mine sound like that. Thanks so much in advance
Chime