[DECtalk] thinking of legal gray areas with licenses

Kyle kyle at free2.ml
Mon Mar 20 19:53:44 EDT 2023

joshknnd1982 at gmail.com spake thusly:
> oh and you can use bin-AI with any browser. You are no longer restricted
> just to Microsoft edge so it should work on linux.

Nah, 's a'ite. I don't use Microsoft products in any way, shape, fashion
or form, and I'm not a fan of AI either. I primarily use searx.org to
search for things, and I'm perfectly fine with that. It works from any
browser and does not require a browser extension. Oh yeah, and it's open
source, so I could even host my own search engine if I really wanted to
do so. In my internet searching, I even came across a couple of other
open source search engines that I can also use that don't try to make me
think they're smarter than they really are by making up bogus data that
looks real enough to be believable. I get enough of that from people who
call themselves experts actually.

~Kyle