[DECtalk] reading edge with dectalk 1992

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Sat Jan 28 15:46:27 EST 2023

Oh yes, the drivers aspect is one thing that insured quality.
individual drivers that showcased the synthesizer's abilities were created
so  as to insure investment value..some were quite expensive.
Was never a Jaws fan personally, even in DOS.  I personally feel Jaws is
at fault for  some programs shifting reading ability from the keyboard's
main keys to the number pad.  For me personally, I am thankful
business vision lets me keep my hands on the keyboard as I work.