[DECtalk] advertisement for old tech not what you think!

joshknnd1982 at gmail.com joshknnd1982 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 13:29:33 EST 2023

Sorry for posting but this was so funny I just had to share it!

"Are you tired of expensive, high-tech devices that actually work for the
blind? Well, look no further! Our company specializes in selling broken,
non-functioning devices and programs that will leave you feeling blindsided.

Introducing our top-selling product, the Braille-ly Broken Brailler. This
machine may be out of sight, but it's definitely not out of mind when it
comes to frustrating you with its non-functionality.

Next up, we have the Sightless Screen Reader. It may not be able to read
your screen, but it sure can make you scream.

Don't let your cane be a crutch, try our Faulty Cane. It may not help you
walk, but it will certainly add some extra weight to your load.

For the punctual blind, we offer the Time-less Watch. It may not tell time,
but it will certainly be a waste of your time.

And last but not least, our Text-ually Dysfunctional Text-to-Speech Engine.
It may not be able to speak, but it will definitely leave you speechless.

So why settle for devices that actually help you navigate the world, when
you can have ones that don't? Order now and experience the frustration of
broken technology today!"

*Oops*