[DECtalk] Dectalk Archive Question

Aksel Leo Christoffersen aksel at blindsigtmail.dk
Sun Jan 22 01:20:05 EST 2023

The archive mostly contains various TTS creations by different people, which
is contained in the folder "Artists", but also contains audio examples of
various speech synthesizers, and some software synthesizers, including a few
DECtalk speak windows. It's all the stuff which was on the old dectalk.com
site, which a person at somepoint made a BitTorrent Sync folder of, from
which I created the 7z file with all the content. The entire archive is
about 1.9 GB in size.
As I understand it, the original idea was to be able to contribute with
content to the archive, but unfortunately the guy with the read/write secret
to the folder doesn't respond to requests anymore.

The link to the 7z file is still active, but if many people are interested,
we might have to find another way of hosting, because Dropbox is complaining
about too much trafic because I'm on the free plan.
You can also join the BitTorrent Sync folder, and download the folder that
way. The secret is:
BFQETEL6FG4ERS3NAGHE2BXR6VMEWC7NH

Kind regards:
Aksel