[DECtalk] Report of a successful use of dectalk with graphical Linux.

Kyle kyle at free2.ml
Wed Feb 22 19:10:10 EST 2023

A recorded conversation is not legally binding for the purposes of
DECTalk, since the LICENSE file states that only a written valid license
from Fonix or an authorized sublicenser authorizes me or anyone else to
even possess this code. I'm certain that a copy of the GPL or any other
open source license signed off by a former Fonix employee or by an
original author of the code who holds the most recent copyright would
suffice, but it would in fact need to be documented that such a written
license came from a person authorized to license the code in such a way.

~Kyle