[DECtalk] Report of a successful use of dectalk with graphical Linux.

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Wed Feb 22 14:36:44 EST 2023

1.  such a   question, in such a venue has no legal standing.
2. you cannot share that conversation with others.
3. there is more involved then  asking such a question in such a
forum...off the top of my head.
If he does not care, he will happily say he does not care in a fashion
that is indeed enforceable.