[DECtalk] Report of a successful use of dectalk with graphical Linux.

Brandon Misch bmisch2002 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 13:28:56 EST 2023

that's interesting that he said he didn't care if someone tried to
build something out of the braille'n speak. would be interesting if
that synthesizer was available for those who grew up with it and liked
it. lol but seriously, would be cool. Speaking of something festival
kind of sounds like double talk and I don't see randy of rc systems
going after those folks. Just an observation.