[DECtalk] Report of a successful use of dectalk with graphical Linux.

Josh Kennedy joshknnd1982 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 10:51:17 EST 2023

These laws are so convoluted and stupid it's not even funny! If a company
is abandoned and dead and has been abandoned and dead for several years and
all of its people are probably in their 70s and don't give a care then
really who cares? If I were in my '70s and I owned a company when I was in
my 40s or 50s and I no longer care about that company and I no longer care
about communicating with you about getting permission with anything cuz I
have better things to do with my life, then who freaking cares. These laws
are so stupid it's not even funny. That would be like asking  Deane blazey
who is around 78 years old if I can make a new Braille and speak. I don't
even have to ask him because I know what he's going to say. He's going to
say I don't care do whatever the heck you want.