[DECtalk] new development

jake mcmahan mcmahan.jake at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 19:28:58 EDT 2022

Hello list:

Yesterday I was hit by a major major event.  Ever since I was a kid, I
had always been so fascinated by the dectalk they used for the NWS.

I'm just rocking along in my rocker just watching judge ross when one of
my friends who may also be on this list, called me up along with my
girlfriend as he was catching up with her.  He told me that Jake Gross
had reached out to someone who gave him the exact file used in that
version of dectalk.  Jake, if this is true, I'd like to know the
backstory on this.  I know you'd already gotten most of the dectalk
sourcecode, but how in the world did this NWS thing take place.

Jake M.