[DECtalk] It's time to bust some DECtalk myths

Don Text_to_Speech at GMX.com
Sun Sep 18 06:05:59 EDT 2022

On 9/17/2022 1:04 PM, Tom Kopec wrote:
> Well THAT was a trip down memory lane!
>
> Interesting to see code comments with my initials 25+ years later..

Wait until you stumble on something you'd done *50* years earlier...
and have to scratch your head trying to remember the name of the
company, where you were living, at the time, who you worked with,
etc.  Amusingly, the TECHNICAL details will come back a lot quicker
than all of these other bits of information!

> I write much better code now  ;)

That's the goal.  Be thankful!