[DECtalk] It's time to bust some DECtalk myths

Blake Roberts BEarlRoberts at aol.com
Sat Sep 17 21:54:57 EDT 2022

Ulysses and all,

It is also not clear to me what DECTalk is saying when you type dennis
klat as one word, dennisklatt. To me, the two final words sound like
"chow show", but I cannot understand what else it is trying to say in
that easter egg. I tried changing DECtalk voices but the easter egg is
still a mystery.

Blake