[DECtalk] It's time to bust some DECtalk myths

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Sat Sep 17 19:47:15 EDT 2022

Hi, Is Dectalk still actively being worked on and are there any plans to
fully open source this code as this might allow even more work to be
done on it?  I liked the Dectalk voices a lot and used an express in the
dos and linux and even in the windows days but the device can not work
on battery power and with modern systems it really does not do much.
Nick Gawronski