[DECtalk] GitHub DECtalk is really coming along quite nicely

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Sun Oct 16 16:24:07 EDT 2022

Wait, why buy anything if you do not understand, and research enough to
act upon, the financial benefits for the company?
after all, these days the need to provide quality speech goes far beyond
what  gets discussed here.
and, given how many resources can be leveraged, size of company is  quite
unimportant.
making it seem nonsensical for this company to have eloquence at all,
without  knowing how to make it profitable.
Karen