[DECtalk] Where can I buy a DECtalk USB

Don Text_to_Speech at GMX.com
Sat Oct 1 15:34:51 EDT 2022

On 10/1/2022 12:13 PM, Aksel Leo Christoffersen wrote:
> Don, thank you for the link. It appears to be the same files from the links,
> but as I wrote, they are actually samples of the TribleTalk, not the DECtalk
> USB. Quite strange that Blind Mice would make that mistake of posting
> TribleTalk samples insteat of DECtalk by, but since the links doesn't work
> anymore, I guess it doesn't really matter.

Sorry, Aksel, I'm not really paying attention to this discussion.  I'd
assumed those were the voices of interest.

<https://mega.nz/file/QiQgGQ5A#XnGCoMBLCxT7siUD3rOziCJ06pS-pZP-ksNy6xpBiWg>

Please, someone archive these -- if  you want to keep them -- as I'll
remove them from this server in just a couple of days.