[DECtalk] Is anyone else not receiving all the mails?

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Wed Nov 16 04:11:58 EST 2022

Hi,

Apparently Emails are being successfully delivered to your Email
provider. If they weren't, I'd receive messages about bounced Emails.
What your Email provider chooses to do with any given message once it's
in their hands is entirely invisible to me, and beyond my control.
Please check your spam or junkmail folder if you have one. Also keep in
mind that last night/this morning's huge list thread represents an
unusual traffic pattern for my host, so some Email providers might have
algorithms that see this as suspicious, like maybe my server was hacked
and is now sending out lots of spam. It's not, but automated systems
aren't smart enough to know that.

Jayson