[DECtalk] decTalk on IOS with TestFlite beta app?

Don Text_to_Speech at GMX.com
Tue Nov 15 20:39:00 EST 2022

On 11/15/2022 5:10 PM, Josh Kennedy wrote:
> yes, possibly could, but it's highly unlikely that he will take any action.
>
>   you're not going to get much money out of suing some blind person who is living on very minimal Social Security. It's just not worth doing.  Sent from my iPhone

How does *he* know what your assets are likely to be?  Is being
poor a precondition to being blind?  Maybe you've got a trust
that your folks set up for you.  Or, you won the lottery last
week.  Do you own a house?  Vehicle?  Securities?  You might be
on disability but your spouse might still have assets...

I'm addressing the "age-related" blindness market -- older people
who've lost vision due to age-relat4ed issues (diabetic retinopathy,
macular degeneration, etc.).  I can assure you, many of them have
very deep pockets.

Instead, you sue everyone who MIGHT have benefited ("conspired")
from such theft and focus on the ones with the deepest pockets.
It's a public listserver so easy to harvest names and contact
information.

But, everyone who is "served papers" will incur costs to defend
themselves (hire a lawyer to respond to the complaint).

The fact that THAT inconveniences YOU will be of little concern
to him.