[DECtalk] decTalk on IOS with TestFlite beta app?

Josh Kennedy joshknnd1982 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 09:51:13 EST 2022

so I guess there's no way to turn that gray area into a white area which basically says it's OK deck talk is now open source and you can do whatever you want with it? Too bad we can't get in touch with top employees at that company, and they can basically give us permission to say yes do whatever you want with the source code we don't care about it anymore. but I guess that's kind of hard to do when all the companies who made it are pretty much dead?

Sent from my iPhone