[DECtalk] decTalk SAPI5

Blake Roberts BEarlRoberts at aol.com
Mon May 2 16:39:35 EDT 2022

Aksel: I thought running the setup file located in SAPI5 folder would
work fine for installing the SAPI5 only. It's great to hear that does
install that way. I suggest installing the DECtalk SAPI5 only. As I
remember pointing out in the lengthy instructions file included in the
zip, some of the DECtalk tools don't actually work if one chooses to
install those.

Karen: The zip file includes a DECtalk 4.64 SAPI5 in the SAPI5
subfolder, and some additional DECtalk utilities which could be
installed using setup located in the main extracted folder.

Blake