[DECtalk] how to prove decTalk license status?

joshknnd1982 at gmail.com joshknnd1982 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 11:16:01 EDT 2022

Well then I guess you don't sell it, you just give it away for free. But
really I think the copyright laws in this country are messed up and are in
bad need of being changed. But I don't make the laws or own the stuff, I
just like using and playing around with it. I'm not even interested in
making money off of it. Its too bad you can't treat decTalk and other
vintage software like you treat old classic 1950s and 1960s cars. Buy them,
sell them, take them apart and put new engines in them etcetera. If only you
could treat classic software like you can treat classic or vintage vehicles.
We could do a lot more with them.