[DECtalk] Question About Formant vs Natural Speech

Brandon Tyson brandongold98 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 02:25:12 EDT 2022

Hello,

>From what I thought I remembered reading, I feel like it was talking about synths like Vocalizer as compared to something like Eloquence.

I was hoping I could find a page talking more about the listener fatigue and detail on how a natural voice can contribute to this for some people more so than the formant speech.

I also feel like how well the synth can perform at a high speaking rate was another thing I saw.

Thanks,

Brandon
Sent from my iPhone