[DECtalk] DECTalk 4.2 Alpha (fwd)

Blake Roberts BEarlRoberts at aol.com
Sat Aug 13 09:43:19 EDT 2022

Jake,

Thank you for having spent hours trying to get the DECTalk Speak Window
4.2 alpha to work. Now we know getting it to run at all might not be
possible. Question: What does "DEC Alpha architecture" mean in layman's
terms? I'm not a programmer or IT professional. I don't understand the
term referenced abov.

Blake