[DECtalk] DECTalk 4.2 Alpha

Aksel Leo Christoffersen aksel at blindsigtmail.dk
Fri Aug 12 17:57:10 EDT 2022

Hi,

I’ve also just tried running it in a Windows XP virtual machine, which can run 16 bit applications, and it can’t run it either. So, that must mean that it’s indeed not dessigned for Windows. I would also just like to point out that this is the original version 4.2, and not the famed version 4.2CD, which runs on most DECtalk Express units. Version 4.2CD was released in 1996, but these files were apparently created in october 1994, which matches well with the DECtalk Express firmware files for the original version 4.2. Just to make things clear.

Kind regards:

Aksel Christoffersen