[DECtalk] the grossgang folder on google drive

Aksel Leo Christoffersen aksel at blindsigtmail.dk
Wed Nov 10 19:11:36 EST 2021

Hi Don,

Thank you for the information. My point about the files being on the site for a long time was, that there's then a good chance that they've been tested before hand, or by other people, who has downloaded the files. If they discovered a virus or malware, they would have plenty of time to report back, so the file could be removed.

Kind regards:
Aksel