[DECtalk] decTalk 4.4 4.5 and 4.6 as sapi5?

Don Text_to_Speech at GMX.com
Thu May 27 20:00:54 EDT 2021

On 5/27/2021 4:44 PM, mattias wrote:
> don please stop your law writing please
>
> i guest you never do something ilegal
>
> you never use torrents etc etc
>
> you live absolute legal
>
> ugh

Sorry, I am simply explaining what the issues are FROM THE STANDPOINT
OF A PRODUCT DEVELOPER.  I.e., the very sort of person Josh was
*hoping* would assume the maintenance of such a piece of software.

I don't believe I said *anything* regarding the legality of my
activities nor accusing *others* of anything illegal -- as YOU have
implied of me, here.

But, hey, knock yourself out!  I'm sure there's a long line of
folks EAGER to carry *your* load, for you!  And, solely out of
the kindness of their hearts...  Just like YOU gladly offer your
services to your employer without regard for any sort of
payment/compensation.

Yeah.  Right.