[DECtalk] decTalk 4.4 4.5 and 4.6 as sapi5?

Don Text_to_Speech at GMX.com
Thu May 27 17:58:03 EDT 2021

On 5/27/2021 10:56 AM, Chime Hart wrote:
> So over the last several years there was a site called oldversion.com  Can we
> guess they asked or got an authorization to put files up there? I put dectalk
> in a search, no results found.

There are lots of places where you can download "old" -- AND NEW -- software.
Just like you can purchase social security numbers, birthdates, etc.
That doesn't make any of them *legal*.  Have you noticed how the sites are
regularly *seized* by the FBI and their "content" replaced by a notice of
that seizure?   Ooops!