[DECtalk] decTalk 4.4 4.5 and 4.6 as sapi5?

Josh Kennedy joshknnd1982 at gmail.com
Thu May 27 13:44:12 EDT 2021

Well just to let everyone know, I got a one month free trial of LinkedIn premium so I could contact Roger Dudley about this and I am waiting on his response. He is or was CEO of speech-fx-inc. or fonixTalk. I asked him if all decTalk source code could be put up on GitHub if he has it. I also did the same with Paolo Leva and the old formant tts, infovox230. I asked him the same thing and I am waiting on their replies. I have to cancel my LinkedIn premium by June 24th to ensure I do not get charged $60 a month because I do not want that. I just got this premium trial to contact the makers of the old tts systems and asking them if they have access to source code if they could or would please make it available on GitHub for the community to play with.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10