[DECtalk] decTalk 4.4 4.5 and 4.6 as sapi5?

Josh Kennedy joshknnd1982 at gmail.com
Wed May 26 21:08:31 EDT 2021

Hi
Is there anyone on here, since decTalk is now officially abandoned and fonix or speech-fx-inc is dead and their website domain up for sale… So could anyone or would anyone be willing to port decTalk, the good one, 4.41 4.51 or 4.60 over as a good stable sapi5 tts with all its voices? And I would even be willing to pay money to have decTalk 4.4 4.5 and 4.6 as sapi5 tts. So if anyone would or could do this can you let me know? And also how much money would you want for the job?

Thanks,

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10