[DECtalk] decTalk 4.4 4.5 and 4.6 as sapi5?

Josh Kennedy joshknnd1982 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 11:08:10 EDT 2021

well in that case since it is so darn complicated, I'm just going to use it with NVDA and I'm just going to assume that it's abandoned and be done with it. I really don't think he's going to care if I use some 25 to 30 year old version of DECTALK, that nobody is hardly using anyway. and who knows, maybe I can pay some developer out there to make a SAPI5 version of the 4.41 version of DECTALK. And if so, I'll just give it away to people for free. and if Roger Dudley comes after me for whatever reason, oh well who cares. Because I certainly don't care since he won't get in touch with me about it to begin with. So I guess that's his own fault for not communicating with anybody about a very old product. at least I can give credit to human wear, at least human we have said we don't have time to do anything regarding KEYNOTE gold, because we're busy with other products. So I have to give humanware credit for at least communicating with me about their old product and furthermore they said the people who made that product well that version of their company shut down 13 or 14 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone