[DECtalk] Dectalk NVDA add-on compatibility

Blake Roberts BEarlRoberts at aol.com
Fri Jun 18 13:19:07 EDT 2021

Andrej,

You can download Dectalk for NVDA here:

http://grossgang.com/tts/synthesizers%20for%20nvda/dectalk/

Another question to the list: When I used a Python 3-compatible Dectalk
add-on before installing NVDA 2021.1, I dowloaded the dectalk
py3.nvda-addon which includes multiple versions of Dectalk. What does
the addon dectalk py3 bundle.nvda-addon include which is not present in
dectalk py3.nvda-addon? I'm confused because to me, dectalk
py3.nvda-addon includes a "bundle" by having multiple Dectalk versions.

Blake