[DECtalk] Dectalk NVDA add-on compatibility

Blake Roberts BEarlRoberts at aol.com
Fri Jun 18 10:42:14 EDT 2021

Hi all,

I installed NVDA 2021.1 Beta 3 last night and discovered before
installing that all NVDA add-ons on my computer were not compatible with
it. I have subsequently been able to obtain compatible versions for most
of the add-ons. Since the person who helped create a Python 3-compatible
version of the Dectalk add-on chooses to be anonymous, I am not able to
write to the author. Perhaps an NVDA expert on this Dectalk list could
create a version of the Dectalk add-on which is compatible with NVDA
2021.1. I am a general NVDA user myself, so I have no idea how difficult
it would be to create a Dectalk addon compatible with NVDA version 2021.1.