[DECtalk] question about Kurzweil 1000 voices

Josh Kennedy joshknnd1982 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 13:53:58 EDT 2021

Espeak runs not only on windows, but mac, Linux and android as well. By modifying its ontonation files and the formants of its klatt voices you could make it emulate the speaking style of any tts you wanted. A-while back someone sent me an intonations file and variant file and when I applied it, eSpeak sounded almost exactly like the keynote gold tts from the early 1990s.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10