[DECtalk] question about Kurzweil 1000 voices

Don Text_to_Speech at GMX.com
Tue Jun 15 20:35:00 EDT 2021

On 6/15/2021 5:29 PM, Jake McMahan wrote:
> Greetings:
>
> I would really be mindful about posting this kind of thing on the list.  No
> meanness intended, but the wrong person could see this and could take issue as
> this is technically illegal.  This maybe the data to keep it working, but that
> in itself is still getting around a limitation put in place by the software
> manufacturer.

Exactly.  It also can place the list owner in some legal jeopardy.

A simple "Contact me offlist" is more appropriate.  Or, contact HIM offlist
so there isn't even a (public) record of your interaction!