[DECtalk] Quick Favor?

Josh Kennedy joshknnd1982 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 17:43:41 EDT 2021

I don’t know if it will go anywhere, because you need many thousands of signatures to make any kind of change. But now one thing we could maybe do is take the eloquence out of the now abandoned android eloquence APK file by using 7zip, maybe something could be done with that?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10